- The Ministry
- The Minister
- The Alternate Foreign Minister for European Affairs
- The Deputy Ministers
- The Secretary General
- The Secretary General for International Economic Relations
- Deputy Secretary General for International Economic Relations
- Special Secretary for Religious and Cultural Diplomacy
- Mission and Competences
- Crisis Management Unit
- Diplomatic Academy
- The Directorate General of International Development Cooperation-Hellenic Aid
- Diplomatic and Historical Archives
- Centre for Analysis and Planning
- Office for Promotion of Greek Nominations in International and Supranational Organizations
- Supervised Organisations
- International Conventions
- Foreign Policy
- Greece’s Bilateral Relations
- Foreign Policy Issues
- Regional Policy
- Greece in the EU
- Greece in International Organizations
- Global Issues
- Parliament and Foreign Policy
- National Council on Foreign Policy
- Cultural Diplomacy
- Current Affairs
- Citizen Services
- Services for Enterprises
- Career Opportunities
Our country is represented in Haiti via parallel accreditation of its Embassy in Caracas, and Haiti is represented in Athens via its Embassy in Rome.
Relations between Greece and Haiti are strong despite the geographical distance, as they are founded on a special historical background: Haiti was the first government of an independent state that recognised Greece's liberation from Ottoman rule in 1821. Greece provided Haiti with development aid in the past and has been financially contributing to projects supporting the country’s development.
Greece, along with other member states of the European Union, is taking an active part in efforts towards Haiti’s reconstruction and relief to its people following the devastating earthquake that hit the country in January 2010.
Together with the other EU member states, Greece makes annual economic contributions to the UN mission in Haiti (MINUSTAH).
According to data from the Consular Office of the Embassy in Caracas, there is no Greek Community established in Haiti.
Haiti is under the ecclesiastical jurisdiction of the Greek Orthodox Metropolitanate of Central America, seated in Mexico City.