- The Ministry
- The Minister
- The Alternate Foreign Minister for European Affairs
- The Deputy Ministers
- The Secretary General
- The Secretary General for International Economic Relations
- Deputy Secretary General for International Economic Relations
- Special Secretary for Religious and Cultural Diplomacy
- Mission and Competences
- Crisis Management Unit
- Diplomatic Academy
- The Directorate General of International Development Cooperation-Hellenic Aid
- Diplomatic and Historical Archives
- Centre for Analysis and Planning
- Office for Promotion of Greek Nominations in International and Supranational Organizations
- Supervised Organisations
- International Conventions
- Foreign Policy
- Greece’s Bilateral Relations
- Foreign Policy Issues
- Regional Policy
- Greece in the EU
- Greece in International Organizations
- Global Issues
- Parliament and Foreign Policy
- National Council on Foreign Policy
- Current Affairs
- Citizen Services
- Services for Enterprises
- Career Opportunities
Our country is represented in San Marino via parallel accreditation of its Embassy in Rome.
Cooperation between the two countries is very good. It has been strengthened even further following the signing of a bilateral agreement on cultural and educational cooperation (10.6.2010).
There is also good cooperation within the framework of international organisations.
In June 2013, an Agreement on the avoidance of double taxation was signed, in San Marino, between San Marino and the Hellenic Republic.
Bilateral relations are very good.
There are good cultural relations The Greek composer Mikis Theodorakis received an honorary award in San Marino (20.2.2008).