- The Ministry
- The Minister
- The Alternate Foreign Minister for European Affairs
- The Deputy Ministers
- The Secretary General
- The Secretary General for International Economic Relations
- Deputy Secretary General for International Economic Relations
- Special Secretary for Religious and Cultural Diplomacy
- Mission and Competences
- Crisis Management Unit
- Diplomatic Academy
- The Directorate General of International Development Cooperation-Hellenic Aid
- Diplomatic and Historical Archives
- Centre for Analysis and Planning
- Office for Promotion of Greek Nominations in International and Supranational Organizations
- Supervised Organisations
- International Conventions
- Foreign Policy
- Greece’s Bilateral Relations
- Foreign Policy Issues
- Regional Policy
- Greece in the EU
- Greece in International Organizations
- Global Issues
- Parliament and Foreign Policy
- National Council on Foreign Policy
- Current Affairs
- Citizen Services
- Services for Enterprises
- Career Opportunities
Third meeting of the Greece-United Arab Emirates Joint Interministerial Committee – Business Conference (Athens, 3-4 May 2017)
The 3rd Meeting of the Greece-United Arab Emirates Joint Interministerial Committee (JIC) will take place on 3 and 4 May, at the Athens Hilton, and will be co-chaired by Alternate Foreign Minister Giorgos Katrougalos and UAE Minister of State Dr. Sultan Bin Ahmad Al Jaber.
Fifty representatives of Ministries, Organizations and sectoral agencies will be participating on the Greek side, with 70 representatives of corresponding Ministries and agencies attending for the UAE.
The central goal of the JIC is further development of Greek-UAE cooperation in sectors of shared interest (trade, investments, energy, tourism, etc.).
The JIC proceedings will be completed on 4 May, with the official ceremony for the signing of the agreed minutes of the Meeting and bilateral agreements, as well as of memorandums of cooperation between agencies.
The JIC proceedings will be followed by a Business conference with the participation of some 200 Greek and UAE enterprises. The Conference proceedings will be opened by Greece's Energy and Environment Minister, George Stathakis, and UAE Minister of State Dr. Sultan Bin Ahmad Al Jaber. The representatives of the two business communities will then be addressed by the Secretary General for International Economic Relations, Giorgos Tsipras, and remarks will also be delivered, from the Greek side, by the President of the Union of Hellenic Chambers of Commerce and Industry, Konstantinos Michalos, and Enterprise Greece's Deputy Director of Investment Support, Ilias Iliadis. The Conference proceedings will conclude with bilateral business meetings.