- The Ministry
- Mission and Competences
- Crisis Management Unit
- Diplomatic Academy
- The Directorate General of International Development Cooperation-Hellenic Aid
- Diplomatic and Historical Archives
- Centre for Analysis and Planning
- Office for Promotion of Greek Nominations in International and Supranational Organizations
- Supervised Organisations
- International Conventions
- Foreign Policy
- Greece’s Bilateral Relations
- Foreign Policy Issues
- Regional Policy
- Greece in the EU
- Greece in International Organizations
- Global Issues
- Parliament and Foreign Policy
- National Council on Foreign Policy
- Current Affairs
- Citizen Services
- Services for Enterprises
- Career Opportunities
Foreign Minister Lambrinidis to participate in the SEECP Summit Meeting (Montenegro, 29-30 June 2011)
Foreign Minister Stavros Lambrinidis will be in Montenegro on Wednesday and Thursday, 29 and 30 June 2011, to participate in the South Eastern European Cooperation Process (SEECP) Ministerial and Summit Meetings, which are taking place in the city of Budva.
The Foreign Ministers’ meeting will look at the situation in the wider region and review the activities of Montenegro’s outgoing presidency.
Thursday’s Summit Meeting will adopt the annual report of the Regional Cooperation Council (RCC) Secretary General on cooperation in Southeast Europe 2010-2011.
Foreign Minister Lambrinidis will also meet on the margins of the SEECP Ministerial with counterparts from Southeast European countries.