- The Ministry
- The Minister
- The Alternate Foreign Minister for European Affairs
- The Deputy Ministers
- The Secretary General
- The Secretary General for International Economic Relations
- Deputy Secretary General for International Economic Relations
- Special Secretary for Religious and Cultural Diplomacy
- Mission and Competences
- Crisis Management Unit
- Diplomatic Academy
- The Directorate General of International Development Cooperation-Hellenic Aid
- Diplomatic and Historical Archives
- Centre for Analysis and Planning
- Office for Promotion of Greek Nominations in International and Supranational Organizations
- Supervised Organisations
- International Conventions
- Foreign Policy
- Greece’s Bilateral Relations
- Foreign Policy Issues
- Regional Policy
- Greece in the EU
- Greece in International Organizations
- Global Issues
- Parliament and Foreign Policy
- National Council on Foreign Policy
- Current Affairs
- Citizen Services
- Services for Enterprises
- Career Opportunities
Alternate Foreign Minister for European Affairs
George Katrougkalos, Alternate Minister for Foreign Affairs, responsible for European Affairs and International Economic Relations is Professor of Public and Constitutional Law at Democritus University of Thrace.
He has served until November 2016, as Minister of Labour, Social Security and Social Solidarity, and previously as Alternate Minister of Interior and Administrative Reconstruction. He was also Member of the European Parliament from May 2014 to January 2015.
Minister Katrougkalos has studied law at the University of Athens and at Sorbonne University.
During 2000 – 2003 he was advisor to the Greek Permanent Mission to the United Nations for the works of the 3rd Committee of the UN General Assembly and a member of the committee of experts advising the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on the drafting of the European Constitution.
He has also been legal advisor to the Albanian Parliament on the drafting of the Albanian Constitution (1998-1999) and constitutional expert in many projects in Uzbekistan, Armenia, Syria and the Balkans.
Additionally, he has taught at several Universities in Europe, the USA and India and has been a visiting scholar at the Law School of New York University (2007 and 2012), as Emile Noel Fellow and Senior Emile Noel Fellow, respectively, and at Roskilde University (1994-1995), as a fellow of the Danish Academy of Science.
Minister Katrougkalos is a member of the board of KETHEA (Therapy Center for Dependent Individuals), of UNICEF Greece, of the Association of Greek Experts on Constitutional Law and founding member of the Audit Committee of Public Debt.
He has published extensively in Greek, American and European legal reviews.