- The Ministry
- The Minister
- The Alternate Foreign Minister for European Affairs
- The Deputy Ministers
- The Secretary General
- The Secretary General for International Economic Relations
- Deputy Secretary General for International Economic Relations
- Special Secretary for Religious and Cultural Diplomacy
- Mission and Competences
- Crisis Management Unit
- Diplomatic Academy
- The Directorate General of International Development Cooperation-Hellenic Aid
- Diplomatic and Historical Archives
- Centre for Analysis and Planning
- Office for Promotion of Greek Nominations in International and Supranational Organizations
- Supervised Organisations
- International Conventions
- Foreign Policy
- Greece’s Bilateral Relations
- Foreign Policy Issues
- Regional Policy
- Greece in the EU
- Greece in International Organizations
- Global Issues
- Parliament and Foreign Policy
- National Council on Foreign Policy
- Current Affairs
- Citizen Services
- Services for Enterprises
- Career Opportunities
Aid Funding Portal
What the Aid Funding Portal provides for Greek enterprises and NGOs
http://www.aidfunding.mfa.gr), which is operated by the Special Secretariat for the Development of International Programs, is to support the Greek business community and NGOs in their efforts to develop international programs that are funded by multilateral funding organizations – including the EU, the UN and the World Bank – regional development banks and national development agencies of developing countries.
In this directions, www.aidfunding.mfa.gr gives Greeks enterprises and NGOs access to a comprehensive set of support services that is both up to date and interactive. These services include timely notification regarding upcoming and current aid funding opportunities arising from the funding and investment programs being carried out by international funding organizations (e.g., the EU, UN and World Bank) in the developing world.
These opportunities are also stored in a funding opportunities search engine that draws information from a special data bank that is updated constantly with news and announcements published either directly on the portal or in the Special Secretariat’s Newsletter, which is sent to registered users at least twice a month.
Moreover, Greek enterprises and NGOs can use www.aidfunding.mfa.gr to access handbooks that provide guidelines on and insights into the tender procedures of various agencies, as well as to follow the Special Secretariat’s activities, including conferences, seminars and fora.
Finally, visitors to www.aidfunding.mfa.gr can contact the Support Office directly (Tel: +30 210 368 4262 – Fax: +30 210 368 4145 – E-mail: ) to seek partners in EU or aid-recipient countries. This service is of great importance because the effective development of international aid funding programs is linked directly to the networking of Greek agencies on multiple levels and to the forming of strong consortia.