- The Ministry
- The Minister
- The Alternate Foreign Minister for European Affairs
- The Deputy Ministers
- The Secretary General
- The Secretary General for International Economic Relations
- Deputy Secretary General for International Economic Relations
- Special Secretary for Religious and Cultural Diplomacy
- Mission and Competences
- Crisis Management Unit
- Diplomatic Academy
- The Directorate General of International Development Cooperation-Hellenic Aid
- Diplomatic and Historical Archives
- Centre for Analysis and Planning
- Office for Promotion of Greek Nominations in International and Supranational Organizations
- Supervised Organisations
- International Conventions
- Foreign Policy
- Greece’s Bilateral Relations
- Foreign Policy Issues
- Regional Policy
- Greece in the EU
- Greece in International Organizations
- Global Issues
- Parliament and Foreign Policy
- National Council on Foreign Policy
- Current Affairs
- Citizen Services
- Services for Enterprises
- Career Opportunities
Economic Diplomacy Portal
The Secretariat General for International Economic Relations has created in 2007 the web portal AGORA (http://agora.mfa.gr/) in an effort to further support the extrovert sectors of the Greek economy.
Through AGORA, 55 Economic and Commercial Offices of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs active in 50 countries, provide information useful to Greek enterprises assisting their efforts to export their products and services to foreign markets.
B1 directorate is responsible for the coordination and evaluation of the work of the Economic and Commercial Offices abroad as well as for the operation of the portal AGORA
What AGORA offers to the Greek business community :
1. Overview of the economic situation of 50 countries.
2. Information for the institutional legal framework.
3. Business Guides.
4. Statistical data on foreign trade
5. News focused on business including country profile.
6. Market researches for selected products.
7. Sectoral studies.
8. Updated and personalized information including business environment and trade fairs
9. Information for the attraction on foreign investments to Greece.
10. Information on Conventions, Conferences and other business related events
11. Newsletter with over 2500 registered recipients
12. Updated information for the network of importers and distributors in specific countries.
13. Tenders or requests for business cooperation-according to the product or service or the country of interest.