- The Ministry
- Mission and Competences
- Crisis Management Unit
- Diplomatic Academy
- The Directorate General of International Development Cooperation-Hellenic Aid
- Diplomatic and Historical Archives
- Centre for Analysis and Planning
- Office for Promotion of Greek Nominations in International and Supranational Organizations
- Supervised Organisations
- International Conventions
- Foreign Policy
- Greece’s Bilateral Relations
- Foreign Policy Issues
- Regional Policy
- Greece in the EU
- Greece in International Organizations
- Global Issues
- Parliament and Foreign Policy
- National Council on Foreign Policy
- Cultural Diplomacy
- Current Affairs
- Citizen Services
- Services for Enterprises
- Career Opportunities
The Diplomatic Academy of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) was established in 1999 with a twofold purpose:
-The initial professional training of the candidates who successfully pass the preliminary exams required for the diplomatic service. This training extends over a period of three months and focuses on issues of foreign policy, public administration and diplomatic practice as well as on issues of economic and commercial diplomacy.
-The continuing education of the MFA’s personnel. Additionally, the Diplomatic Academy is in charge of organising educational seminars for Greek civil servants of other Ministries and governmental agencies.
Moreover, in order to enhance international cooperation on training issues, the Diplomatic Academy organizes, on an ad hoc basis, exchange visits with its counterparts.
The Diplomatic Academy is headed by a member of the Diplomatic Service of ambassadorial rank, currently, Ioannis-Thedoros Economou.