Here you can find information about our Mission, contact information and learn about our activities...
"The fear of violence by third parties must be eliminated from the map of Cyprus"
"The system of guarantees is outdated. Every Cypriot must feel secure. The best guarantee of citizens' rights is the EU. We also propose a specific Friendship Agreement between Cyprus, Turkey & Greece..." - Read FM N.Kotzias' intervention at the Geneva Conference on the Cyprus problem (12/01/2017)
"We need a viable solution for Cyprus, without occupation forces and intervention rights"
Read Foreign Minister Nikos Kotzias' statements and responses to journalists' questions following his meetings in New York (New York, 6 January 2017)
"We need to promote the positive agenda in EU-Arab world relations"
"The second field of EU cooperation with the Arab world concerns what is now called the "spirit of Rhodes"... - Read Foreign Minister Nikos Kotzias' statements to journalists during the 4th EU-Arab League Ministerial Meeting (Cairo, 20 December 2016)
- Vacancy announcement
Vacancy announcement for the position of Administrative Assistant at the Embassy of Greece (Office of Economic and Commercial Affairs).
- Foreign Minister Nikos Kotzias' statements and responses to journalists' questions following his meetings in New York (New York, 6 January 2017)
My one-day visit to New York can be considered a success on many fronts. A number of meetings took place with Greek American and Cypriot American organizations as well as with the Jewish lobby.My meeting with Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu took place this morning,...
- Foreign Minister N. Kotzias statements regarding yesterday’s multiple terrorist attacks in Germany, Switzerland, and Turkey (Cairo, 20 December 2016)
JOURNALIST: Mr. Minister, what are your comments on yesterday’s multiple terrorist attacks that shocked Turkey and Europe? N. KOTZIAS: First of all, I would like to express my...
- Foreign Minister’s Nikos Kotzias opening address to the Conference for Security & Stability (Rhodes, 8 September, 2016)
- Foreign Minister Kotzias’ interview with AMNA - The Rhodes Conference for Security & Stability (September 8-9/2016): A Greek initiative to bring Europe closer to the Arab world
- Minister of Foreign Affairs, N. Kotzias, keynote speech to annual Conference of Ambassadors (Skopje, 25.08.2016)
Dear Nicolas,Distinguished friends,I would like to start by thanking the leadership of your country’s Foreign Ministry, and above all my friend Nikola, who shares my name, for this invitation, which is a great honor for me.
Lyra player, singer, songwriter and theoretical physicist "Chainis" Dimitris Apostolakis is a founding member of Chainides, a Cretan music group formed in 1990 by a group of...
Nancy Fraser is Henry and Louise A. Loeb Professor of Philosophy and Politics at the New School for Social Research and one of the world's leading thinkers in political and social theory. She has...
Online and distance learning at National and Kapodistrian University of Athens offers a new way of combining innovative learning and teaching techniques with interaction with your tutor and fellow...