Here you can find information about our Mission, contact information and learn about our activities...
Pope Francis’ visit in the greek island of Lesvos.
UNHCR warns of imminent humanitarian crisis in Greece
Lithuania and Greece cooperate on the issue of "impunity and justice regarding safety of journalists"
- Minister of Foreign Affairs, N. Kotzias, keynote speech to annual Conference of Ambassadors (Skopje, 25.08.2016)
Dear Nicolas,Distinguished friends,I would like to start by thanking the leadership of your country’s Foreign Ministry, and above all my friend Nikola, who shares my name, for this invitation, which is a great honor for me.
- Foreign Minister Kotzias’ doorstep statement on arrival at the EU Foreign Affairs Council (Brussels, 18.07.2016)
Greece is a European anchor of democracy, peace, stability and security. We’re always protecting human rights and we try to have the best possible relations with all our neighbors...
- Foreign Minister Kotzias’ intervention at the opening session of the 11th ASEM Summit (Ulaanbaatar, 15.07.2016)
First of all, I would like to express my solidarity with the people of France. We are together in the fight against terrorism.
- EBRD Director: Greece has advantages for investors
EBRD Director: Greece has advantages for investors
- White House: Greece shows genuine commitment to reforms
White House: Greece shows genuine commitment to reforms
- Pet animal transportation rules
Pet animal transportation rules
Yiorgos Anagnostou is Professor of Modern Greek and American ethnic studies at the Ohio State University. He has published widely on ethnicity and immigration in various scholarly disciplines,...
Long term protection pays off in Greece and this year marked a preservation status improvement of the Caretta Caretta Sea Turtle and the Mediterranean Monk Seal in the global Red List of Threatened...
Reading Greece is a new venture of Greek News Agenda. It will encompass a number of interviews with the new generation of Greek writers, who have attracted the attention of foreign readers and are...