- Embassy of Greece in Hague
- Greece and the Netherlands
Greece in the Netherlands
Greece in the Netherlands
In this section of our website, you can access information regarding the activities of our Missions, the services they provide and our contact information.
You can also read about our bilateral relations and find detailed and up-to-date information about Greece.
- Maritime Technology Exhibition Europort 2017
- Εvent for the announcement of the election of Dr. Maria Boletsi as the new endowed Professor of Modern Greek Studies at the Marilena Laskaridis Chair of the School of Humanities
- Programme of lectures and events for modern Greece and Cyprus of the Faculty of Modern Greek Studies of Amsterdam University of Amsterdam
- Highlights of the action “Diplomacy of Cities” of the Municipality of Thessaloniki.
- Endowed Professor of Modern Greek Studies (Marilena Laskaridis Chair)
- Painting Exhibition TRILOGY
- Toneelstuk Wateren van Cyprus, Syrië en Egypte
- The Minister of National Defence Mr. Panos Kammenos visited The Hague
- Vacancy in the Embassy of Greece to the Hague for speakers of the Dutch language.
- Repatriation of a post-byzantine stolen Icon
- Premiere night of the Medea theatrical play.
- Euripides (infamous) play Medea will be performed by the SKEPSIS group from Athens
- Eurovision Song Contest 2016: The Greek Participation - “Utopian Land” by Argo
- The Dept. of Modern Greek Studies of the University of Amsterdam (UvA) and the non-profit organization Nederlands Genootschap voor Nieuwgriekse Studies (NGNS) organize a benefit concert to raise funds for refugee children in Greece
- International Summer Seminar: "Europe and its neighbourhoods: Geopolitics and human flows"
- Greek Language Course
- Foreign Ministry spokesperson Konstantinos Koutras’ responses to journalists’ questions regarding the latest developments on the European level in the refugee/migration crisis
- Olympia Culture Festival - Katakolo, Greece 2016
- Statement from the headquarters of the Hellenic Coastguard. Denial of claims in articles and audiovisual material
- Foreign Ministry spokesperson Koutras’ response to yesterday’s statements from a spokesperson for the Chancellor regarding the need for a “coordinated” scheme in the Aegean for confronting the refugee issue
- Power of Attorney
- National Service
- Verification of the authenticity of foreign documents
- Vital Records
- Delivery of Legal Documents
- Change of Residency
- Maritime Affairs
- Inheritance Affairs
- Arrests, Preliminary Hearings, Detentions, Incarcerations of Greeks abroad