- Embassy of Greece in Hague
- Greece and the Netherlands
Here you can find information about our Mission, contact information and learn about our activities...
Minister of Foreign Affairs N. Kotzias' statement following his meeting with the Secretary-General of the United Nations, A. Guterres (New York, 17.09.2017)
N. KOTZIAS: Good afternoon. We had an interesting discussion with the Secretary-General of the UN, who again expressed his solidarity for the stance held by Greece on the immigration crisis.
We are supporting the EU Global Strategy
"Our foreign policy is to keep all the roads open for the Balkans and for Turkey towards a modern and progressive way of exercising foreign relations..." - Statements by Mr. N. Kotzias and Ms. Federica Mogherini (Athens, 21 July 2017)
Rhodes Security and Stability Conference Joint Communiqué
"...The participants addressed a broad spectrum of important issues in the Eastern Mediterranean, which due to their transnational nature, call for the joint action of regional actors..."
- Programme of lectures and events for modern Greece and Cyprus of the Faculty of Modern Greek Studies of Amsterdam University of Amsterdam.
The annual lecture and events programme of the Faculty of Modern Greek Studies of Amsterdam University of Amsterdam can be found at the website of the NGNS
- Statements by Mr. N. Kotzias, Minister of Foreign Affairs and Ms. Federica Mogherini, Vice-President of the European Commission and and High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy, following their meeting
N. KOTZIAS: I would like to welcome Federica Mogherini, the Lady of Europe, I would say. Ms. Mogherini is a person who, through hard work and a lot of creativity, has developed Europe’s presence in the world, has developed its foreign policy and its security...
- International Conference on Cyprus: hard truths
International Conference on Cyprus: hard truthsGreece attended the Conference in Crans-Montana determined to contribute in every possible way to resolving the Cyprus problem, and in the hope that everyone would act in such a direction.But Turkey's conduct...
- Highlights of the action “Diplomacy of Cities” of the Municipality of Thessaloniki.
- Deputy Foreign Minister Amanatidis' speech at the presentation of the Greek Diaspora Map (Thessaloniki, 14 June 2017)
Distinguished Guests,Ladies and Gentlemen,It is a particular pleasure to...
- Foreign Minister N. Kotzias' interview on Alpha Radio, with journalist M. Nikoltsiou
M. NIKOLTSIOU: Minister, good morning and thank you for being with us.N. KOTZIAS: Good morning from Kozani. I hope yours is a beautiful Saturday.
Johanna Hanink is Associate Professor of Classics at Brown University, US. Her work focuses on ancient theater and performance, the cultural life of classical Athens, and the idea of the "Greek...
The Greek islands, well known for their sunny beaches and clear blue waters, attract outdoor enthusiasts not only for activities such as diving, scuba diving, snorkeling, wind surfing, sailing or...
Auguste Corteau (1979) is a fiction writer, a playwright and a translator. He has written novels/novellas: Rabastin (1999), The Square (2000), Haunted (2001), Animal (2002), The Streets Sculptor...