The Regional Government Transport and Communications Department of the applicant’s place of residence.
The applicant must:
• Have his ordinary residence in Greece.
• Not hold another driving license issued by Greece or another EU Member State (including Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein)
•Have reached the required age for each driving license category
• Meet the minimum physical and mental capacity requirements for each driving license category.
• The application must be submitted to the Transport and Communications Department of applicant’s residence.
• The foreign driving license will be returned to the foreign competend authority by the Ministry of Transport and Communications.
• Should the applicant hold another driving license, issued by Greece or another EU Member State (including Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein), this must be handed over so that a new license incorporating all vehicle categories and subcategories that he/she is authorized to drive may be issued.