- The Permanent Mission
- Greece in the UN-Geneva
The Permanent Representative
Name and surname: Anna Korka
Date and place of Birth: September 24, 1960, Athens, Hellenic Republic
- Graduate of the Faculty of Philosophy and Letters of the University of Athens, Department of Greek and French Philosophy and Literature ( 1981).
- Graduate of the Faculty of Philosophy and Letters of the University of Athens, Department of History and Archeology. (1985).
- Master of Arts in History and European literature-University of Bristol (United Kingdom). (1984).
- Diplomatic Academy of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Hellenic Republic (October 1986).
- French, English, German
Career in the diplomatic service
- Since May 2016 till now : Permanent Representative of the Hellenic Republic at the United Nations and other International Organizations in Geneva
- April 2013 – May 2016: Ambassador of the Hellenic Republic in Tunisia.
- December 2015 : Promoted to Minister Plenipotentiary First Class.
- September 2012: Promoted to Minister Plenipotentiary Second Class.
- July 2012-April 2013: Director of the Diplomatic Cabinet of the Deputy Minister for Foreign Affairs, MFA.
- September 2011-July 2012: General Directorate for Personnel, Administrative Affairs and Organization, MFA.
- October 2010-August 2011. Diplomatic Advisor to the Minister of State of the Hellenic Republic.
- September 2010-October 2010: General Directorate for European Union Affairs, MFA.
- September 2009-August 2010: Director of the YDAS 6 Department (Hellenic Aid).
- September 2005-2009: Consul General of the Hellenic Republic in Munich, Germany.
- October 2004-August 2005: Cabinet of the Secretary General of the MFA.
- July 2001: Promoted to First Counselor of Embassy.
- February 2001-October 2004: Deputy Director of the A2 Political Directorate (Relations with Cyprus, Cyprus issue) MFA.
- July 1999: Promoted to Second Counselor of Embassy.
- March 1998-January 2001: Embassy of Hellenic Republic in London, UK.
- August 1996-March 1998: Personnel Directorate MFA.
- February 1994-July 1996: A1 Political Directorate (Bilateral Relations with European States ) MFA.
- July 1994: Promoted to First Secretary of Embassy.
- August 1993-January 1994: A2 Political Directorate (Relations with Cyprus and Turkey), MFA.
- December 1989-July 1993: Embassy of Hellenic Republic in Nicosia, Republic of Cyprus.
- July 1992: Promoted to Second Secretary of Embassy.
- May 1989-December 1989: A5 Political Directorate (Middle East and African Affairs), MFA.
- December 1987: Promoted to Third Secretary of Embassy.
- October 1986-May 1989: Ministry of Foreign Affairs/ General Inspectorate of the Ministry.
- October 1986. Embassy Attaché.
- December 1985-October 1986 : Diplomatic Academy, MFA.
Married to Mr. George Asimakopoulos.
Mother of two sons.