Here you can find information about our Mission, contact information and learn about our activities...
"We want to establish a new regional security architecture for S.E. Europe and eastern Mediterranean"
Read Foreign Minister Nikos Kotzias’ interview with Athanasios Ellis and Kathimerini daily (September 25, 2016)
"Peace, security and stability will only be accomplished through collective cooperation"
Read the full text of the Joint Communiqué adopted following the Rhodes Conference for Security and Stability
"The security and stability of each and every one of us are inseparate of the security and stability of the rest"
Read the full text of Foreign Minister’s Nikos Kotzias opening address to the Conference for Security & Stability in Rhodes (8-9 September 2016).
- Foreign Minister’s Nikos Kotzias opening address to the Conference for Security & Stability (Rhodes, 8 September, 2016)
- Foreign Minister Kotzias’ interview with AMNA - The Rhodes Conference for Security & Stability (September 8-9/2016): A Greek initiative to bring Europe closer to the Arab world
- Minister of Foreign Affairs, N. Kotzias, keynote speech to annual Conference of Ambassadors (Skopje, 25.08.2016)
Dear Nicolas,Distinguished friends,I would like to start by thanking the leadership of your country’s Foreign Ministry, and above all my friend Nikola, who shares my name, for this invitation, which is a great honor for me.
- Foreign Minister Kotzias’ doorstep statement on arrival at the EU Foreign Affairs Council (Brussels, 18.07.2016)
Greece is a European anchor of democracy, peace, stability and security. We’re always protecting human rights and we try to have the best possible relations with all our neighbors...
- Foreign Minister Kotzias’ intervention at the opening session of the 11th ASEM Summit (Ulaanbaatar, 15.07.2016)
First of all, I would like to express my solidarity with the people of France. We are together in the fight against terrorism.
- Foreign Ministry spokesperson Konstantinos Koutras’ responses to journalists’ questions regarding the latest developments on the European level in the refugee/migration crisis
Below are ten (10) key-point responses from Foreign Ministry spokesperson Konstantinos Koutras to journalists’ questions on the latest developments on the European level in the refugee/migration crisis:1. Everyone acknowledges that the dimensions of...
Gerassimos Moschonas, PhD (Doctorat d’Etat), University of Paris-II, is currently an associate professor in comparative politics in the Department of Political Science and History, Panteion...
Yiorgos Anagnostou is Professor of Modern Greek and American ethnic studies at the Ohio State University. He has published widely on ethnicity and immigration in various scholarly disciplines,...
Long term protection pays off in Greece and this year marked a preservation status improvement of the Caretta Caretta Sea Turtle and the Mediterranean Monk Seal in the global Red List of Threatened...