subota, 29 april 2017


Greeks who have been hospitalized abroad can bring the relevant paperwork (receipts, medical diagnoses) to the nearest Greek Consular Authority to have them certified and sent to the competent insurance carrier in Greece. If the person in question is in Greece, they may send the paperwork for certification to the Greek Consular Authority in the country where they were hospitalized via the Foreign Ministry’s E3 Directorate, and said Authority will then forward the certified paperwork to the competent insurance carrier in Greece.

Poslednja izmena 15. 11. 2013.

Pogledajte video zapise na Youtube Pogledajte naše fotografije na Flickr-uJoin us on facebook

Visit Greece

Visit Greece | The Official website of the Greek Tourism Organisation

Golden Visa Programme

Σπουδές στην Ελλάδα - Study in Greece

Educational and Cultural Tourism-Routes in Greece