- About Us
- Embassy of Greece in Washington DC
- Consulate General in San Francisco
- Consulate General in Boston
- Consulate General in Los Angeles
- Consulate General in New York
- Consulate General in Chicago
- Consulate General in Tampa
- Consulate in Atlanta
- Consulate in Houston
- About Greece
- Greece and the USA
- An Amazing Culture
For a) the issue or renewal of passports, the application of Visas b) citizenship issues, b) military service matters, as well as d) Power of Attorney, it is necessary to plan a meeting with the apporpriate consular officer.
To serve you better we recommend that you phone or email us with your inquiries and/or request for an appointment.
For emergencies: 1-617-523-1975
States of Jurisdiction: Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont.
Hours of operation: Monday - Wednesday and Friday: 9:30am -1:30pm
Thursday: 9:30am – 1:30pm and 2:30pm -4:30pm
1. Acts of Birth, Marriage, Death, Citizenship and Naturalization, Military Service Affairs, Greek prisoners, Visas, Transport of Human Remains, Drivers’ Licenses
Mrs. Maria KOUKOUTSI
2. Power of Attorney, Military Service Affairs, Certificates
Mrs. Anna KOSMIDOU
Administrative Secretary/Financial Management