- About Us
- Embassy of Greece in Washington DC
- Consulate General in San Francisco
- Consulate General in Boston
- Consulate General in Los Angeles
- Consulate General in New York
- Consulate General in Chicago
- Consulate General in Tampa
- Consulate in Atlanta
- Consulate in Houston
- About Greece
- Greece and the USA
- An Amazing Culture
The Eurozone Economic Crisis. (15-2-2012)
The UCLA University/Department of History, within the framework of the lecture series “Why History Matters” invited the Consuls General of France, David Martinon, Germany, Wolfgang Drautz and Greece, Elisabeth Fotiadou, as well as Professors Peter Baldwin and Ivan Berend, to discuss the current crisis in the Eurozone, the past and the future of Europe. The discussion was moderated by the Head of the History Department, Prof. David Meyers.
The World Affairs Council in Los Angeles and Orange County organized as well 2 panels on the same issue, with the Consuls General of France, Germany, Italy and Greece.