- About Us
- Embassy of Greece in Washington DC
- Consulate General in San Francisco
- Consulate General in Boston
- Consulate General in Los Angeles
- Consulate General in New York
- Consulate General in Chicago
- Consulate General in Tampa
- Consulate in Atlanta
- Consulate in Houston
- About Greece
- Greece and the USA
- An Amazing Culture
Visit of Lady Ashton (4/5-6/2013)
In an effort to raise EU’s profile in West Coast, Lady Ashton, EU’s High Representative for External Affairs and Security Policy, visited Los Angeles, and gave a talk to the UCLA University. She was also the guest speaker at a lunch organized by Pacific Council.
EU’s foreign policy, as well as the start of negotiations for a free trade agreement (TTIP), were the highlights of her speeches. European Union and the USA are main trading partners, and this agreement will be mutually beneficial, abolishing barriers which are an obstacle for full economic cooperation between the two partners.