Embassy of Greece in Washington DC
- About Us
- The Embassy
- Consulate General in San Francisco
- Consulate General in Boston
- Consulate General in Los Angeles
- Consulate General in New York
- Consulate General in Chicago
- Consulate General in Tampa
- Consulate in Atlanta
- Consulate in Houston
- About Greece
- Greece and the USA
Foreign Minister Avramopoulos sends message of condolence to U.S. Secretary of State regarding the death of the Ambassador and members of the Embassy staff at the U.S. Embassy in Benghazi
Foreign Minister Dimitris Avramopoulos set a message of condolence to
the U.S. Secretary of State, expressing his grief at the tragic death of
the U.S. Ambassador and three other Embassy staff members at the U.S.
Embassy in Benghazi.
Mr. Avramopoulos unequivocally condemned the armed attack and expressed his commiseration with the victims’ families and loved ones.