- About Us
- Embassy of Greece in Washington DC
- Consulate General in San Francisco
- Consulate General in Boston
- Consulate General in Los Angeles
- Consulate General in New York
- Consulate General in Chicago
- Consulate General in Tampa
- Consulate in Atlanta
- Consulate in Houston
- About Greece
- Greece and the USA
- An Amazing Culture
Filming/Photographing in Greece
In order to facilitate media professionals' work in Greece, a "professional facilities" administrative document could be obtained.
The "professional facilities" document is only suitable for general shots in public open space and does not grant general access to filming/photographing in Greece. For example, special permits are required for filming/photographing in military and harbor installations, border areas, airports, public transport, train, metro and other stations, archaeological sites, monuments and museums, churches, monasteries and other places of religious worship, schools, as well as for underwater or aerial filming. In some locations, fees for filming may be required.