- About Us
- Embassy of Greece in Washington DC
- Consulate General in San Francisco
- Consulate General in Boston
- Consulate General in Los Angeles
- Consulate General in New York
- Consulate General in Chicago
- Consulate General in Tampa
- Consulate in Atlanta
- Consulate in Houston
- About Greece
- Greece and the USA
- An Amazing Culture
Foreign Minister Kotzias and U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry talk by phone
U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry communicated by phone today, Saturday, 31 January, with Foreign Minister Nikos Kotzias to congratulate him on the assumption of his new duties.
During their conversation, which took place in a very good climate, they discussed issues of bilateral cooperation as well as regional and international issues. The two Ministers agreed to meet at the soonest possible time.