- About Us
- Embassy of Greece in Washington DC
- Consulate General in San Francisco
- Consulate General in Boston
- Consulate General in Los Angeles
- Consulate General in New York
- Consulate General in Chicago
- Consulate General in Tampa
- Consulate in Atlanta
- Consulate in Houston
- About Greece
- Greece and the USA
- An Amazing Culture
"Preserving Ancient Arkadia: Dialogues on the Archaeology and the Museum of Tegea in Greece"
The Archaeological Museum at Tegea, Greece has been nominated for the 2016 European Museum of the Year Award.
Join Tegea museum's Director Dr. Anna Karapanagiotou, and Dr. Alexander Nagel, Research Associate in the National Museum of Natural History, in a conversation about the process and challenges of displaying and preserving Arkadian archaeology, as well as new insights gained from recent archaeological fieldwork conducted in Tegea and Arkadia in the heart of the Peloponnese.
Wednesday, March 23, 2016 at 5:00 PM, The Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History. RSVP Here