- About Us
- Embassy of Greece in Washington DC
- Consulate General in San Francisco
- Consulate General in Boston
- Consulate General in Los Angeles
- Consulate General in New York
- Consulate General in Chicago
- Consulate General in Tampa
- Consulate in Atlanta
- Consulate in Houston
- About Greece
- Greece and the USA
- An Amazing Culture
The Embassy of Greece in Washington, D.C. joins the Susan G.Komen Global Race for the Cure™!
In celebration of the Hellenic Presidency of the Council of the European Union, the Embassy of Greece in Washington, D.C. has partnered with Susan G. Komen™ to establish the first Greek-American team to participate in the world-renowned breast cancer awareness fundraising race.
This year's Race in the nation's capital will be held on May 10th, Mother’s Day weekend, on the National Mall.
We look forward to making Team Greece an annual tradition. This is where you come in!