- About Us
- Embassy of Greece in Washington DC
- Consulate General in San Francisco
- Consulate General in Boston
- Consulate General in Los Angeles
- Consulate General in New York
- Consulate General in Chicago
- Consulate General in Tampa
- Consulate in Atlanta
- Consulate in Houston
- About Greece
- Greece and the USA
- An Amazing Culture
Press and Communications
The Greek Press and Communications Office in Washington D.C. is responsible for the Embassy's media contacts and provides information on issues of political and cultural importance as well as policy matters associated with Greece. It serves as a primary information link between Greece and local media, opinion leaders and the general public.
The Press and Communications Office:
- - provides information and responds to queries on Greek government policies
- - corresponds with journalists in the USA who request interviews and statements from Greek officials
- - liaises with and facilitates the work of Greek media based in the USA
- - handles permits for filming in Greece
For further information with regard to the services provided by the Press and Communication Office, visit the relevant section of our website.
Apart from the Office in Washington D.C., there is also a Press and Communication Office in New York, which handles media relations for both the Consulate General in New York and the Greek Permanent Mission to the UN.
Address: 2217 MASSACHUSETTS AVENUE, NW 20008.
Telephone: (202)-332-2727, (202)-332-2728
Fax: (202) 265-4931
Press and Communication Counselor