Permanent Representation to the E.U.
- Embassy of Greece in Belgium
- Permanent Representation to the E.U.
- Permanent Representation to NATO
- About Greece
Single Market and Relevant Policies
Thursday, 04 May 2017
- Article Index
- EU Maritime Security Strategy
- Integrated Maritime Policy
- Creation of the High Level Group on Competitiveness and Growth
- Environment – Climate Change
- Education - Training - Multilingualism - Youth
- Culture – Audiovisual Policy -Sport
- Research - Innovation - Copyright
Page 7 of 15
Creation of the High Level Group on Competitiveness and Growth –HLG COMPCRO)
In the past few years, especially after the outbreak of the economic crisis, the need emerged for the upgrade of the Competitiveness Council. In this context, the formation of the high level group on Competitiveness and Growth with the view to strengthening the role of the Competitiveness Council was discussed.
The Permanent Representatives Committee I (COREPER I) approved on 31/10/2014 the formation of the High Level Group on Competitiveness and Growth with the mandate to monitor the integration of the Single Market, to discuss the political priorities and support the Competitiveness Council in its enhanced role regarding the mainstreaming of competitiveness, especially the industrial one , in the other European policies.