- The Ministry
- Mission and Competences
- Crisis Management Unit
- Diplomatic Academy
- The Directorate General of International Development Cooperation-Hellenic Aid
- Diplomatic and Historical Archives
- Special Legal Department – Responsibilities – Structure
- Centre for Analysis and Planning
- Office for Promotion of Greek Nominations in International and Supranational Organizations
- Supervised Organisations
- International Conventions
- Foreign Policy
- Greece’s Bilateral Relations
- Foreign Policy Issues
- Regional Policy
- Greece in the EU
- Greece in International Organizations
- Global Issues
- Parliament and Foreign Policy
- National Council on Foreign Policy
- Current Affairs
- Citizen Services
- Services for Enterprises
- Career Opportunities
Antigua and Barbuda has an Embassy in Athens.
Our country is represented in Antigua and Barbuda via parallel accreditation of its Embassy in Caracas.
Greece provided Antigua and Barbuda with development aid in the past.
According to data by the Consular Office of the Embassy in Caracas, there are no Greeks established in the country.
Competent Authority: Greek Embassy in Caracas, Venezuela