- The Ministry
- Mission and Competences
- Crisis Management Unit
- Diplomatic Academy
- The Directorate General of International Development Cooperation-Hellenic Aid
- Diplomatic and Historical Archives
- Special Legal Department – Responsibilities – Structure
- Centre for Analysis and Planning
- Office for Promotion of Greek Nominations in International and Supranational Organizations
- Supervised Organisations
- International Conventions
- Foreign Policy
- Greece’s Bilateral Relations
- Foreign Policy Issues
- Regional Policy
- Greece in the EU
- Greece in International Organizations
- Global Issues
- Parliament and Foreign Policy
- National Council on Foreign Policy
- Current Affairs
- Citizen Services
- Services for Enterprises
- Career Opportunities
Greece and Costa Rica established diplomatic relations on 2 July 1965.
Our country is represented in Costa Rica via parallel accreditation of its Embassy in Mexico City, whilst Costa Rica is represented in Greece through parallel accreditation of its Embassy in Rome.
The level of our bilateral relations is very good despite the great geographical distance.
Around 250 Greeks are estimated to live in Costa Rica (40 of which are first-generation Greeks).