- The Ministry
- Mission and Competences
- Crisis Management Unit
- Diplomatic Academy
- The Directorate General of International Development Cooperation-Hellenic Aid
- Diplomatic and Historical Archives
- Special Legal Department – Responsibilities – Structure
- Centre for Analysis and Planning
- Office for Promotion of Greek Nominations in International and Supranational Organizations
- Supervised Organisations
- International Conventions
- Foreign Policy
- Greece’s Bilateral Relations
- Foreign Policy Issues
- Regional Policy
- Greece in the EU
- Greece in International Organizations
- Global Issues
- Parliament and Foreign Policy
- National Council on Foreign Policy
- Current Affairs
- Citizen Services
- Services for Enterprises
- Career Opportunities
Our country is represented in Liberia via parallel accreditation of its Embassy in Abuja (Nigeria).
Relations between the two countries are good, and bilateral and multilateral cooperation is satisfactory.
The particular characteristic of our country’s bilateral relations with Liberia is that a large number of Greek-owned ships are included in Liberia’s register of ships. Bilateral trade relations are also quite significant.
There is no Greek community, Church or Honorary Consulate in Liberia. Liberia has an Honorary General Consulate in Athens, under Mr. Nikolaos Soutos, and since December 2009, Michael Gigilinis has been Liberia’s acting General Consul in Thessaloniki.