- The Ministry
- Mission and Competences
- Crisis Management Unit
- Diplomatic Academy
- The Directorate General of International Development Cooperation-Hellenic Aid
- Diplomatic and Historical Archives
- Special Legal Department – Responsibilities – Structure
- Centre for Analysis and Planning
- Office for Promotion of Greek Nominations in International and Supranational Organizations
- Supervised Organisations
- International Conventions
- Foreign Policy
- Greece’s Bilateral Relations
- Foreign Policy Issues
- Regional Policy
- Greece in the EU
- Greece in International Organizations
- Global Issues
- Parliament and Foreign Policy
- National Council on Foreign Policy
- Current Affairs
- Citizen Services
- Services for Enterprises
- Career Opportunities
There is Embassy level representation in Athens and Luxembourg.
Relations between the two countries are very good. They are determined to a great extent by their participation in the EU.
Greek-Luxembourg educational relations are regulated by the Educational Agreement of 1990, which is implemented through three-year Educational Programmes.
The 2000-strong Greek community in Luxembourg consists almost entirely of functionaries in European organs and an increasing number of personnel working for Greek businesses.
Greece is one of the most popular tourism destinations for citizens of Luxembourg, who travel to Corfu, Rhodes and Kos via special LUXAIR charter flights. About 30,000 Luxembourgian tourists visit Greece each year.
The Orthodox Church in Luxembourg is the Holy Metropolitan of Belgium, Netherlands – Luxembourg, which is very active.
Embassy in Luxembourg
Address : 27 rue Marie-Adélaïde, L-2128 Luxembourg
Tel. : (+352) 44 51 93
Fax : (+352) 45 01 64
Web Site: www.mfa.gr/luxembourg
Working Hours: Mon - Fri, 09:30-17:30
Head of Mission: Louis-Alkiviadis Abatis
Address: 27 rue Marie-Adélaïde, L-2128 Luxembourg
Tel: (+352) 44 51 93
Fax:(+352) 45 01 64
Emergency tel: (+352) 621 40 30 80
Head: Maria Nitti