- The Ministry
- Mission and Competences
- Crisis Management Unit
- Diplomatic Academy
- The Directorate General of International Development Cooperation-Hellenic Aid
- Diplomatic and Historical Archives
- Special Legal Department – Responsibilities – Structure
- Centre for Analysis and Planning
- Office for Promotion of Greek Nominations in International and Supranational Organizations
- Supervised Organisations
- International Conventions
- Foreign Policy
- Greece’s Bilateral Relations
- Foreign Policy Issues
- Regional Policy
- Greece in the EU
- Greece in International Organizations
- Global Issues
- Parliament and Foreign Policy
- National Council on Foreign Policy
- Current Affairs
- Citizen Services
- Services for Enterprises
- Career Opportunities
Our country is represented in the Maldives via parallel accreditation of its Embassy in New Delhi. There is an honorary Consulate of the Maldives in Athens.
Relations between the two countries are good, bilateral and multilateral cooperation is satisfactory.
Within the framework of the dialogue between the European Union and the Maldives, Greece has been contributing to efforts to combat poverty and promote environmental sustainability in the region.
Our country sent humanitarian aid to the population affected by the tsunami, and has also granted scholarships at Greek academic institutions. Greece’s contribution for small insular states has also been continuing within the framework of the United Nations.