- The Ministry
- Mission and Competences
- Crisis Management Unit
- Diplomatic Academy
- The Directorate General of International Development Cooperation-Hellenic Aid
- Diplomatic and Historical Archives
- Special Legal Department – Responsibilities – Structure
- Centre for Analysis and Planning
- Office for Promotion of Greek Nominations in International and Supranational Organizations
- Supervised Organisations
- International Conventions
- Foreign Policy
- Greece’s Bilateral Relations
- Foreign Policy Issues
- Regional Policy
- Greece in the EU
- Greece in International Organizations
- Global Issues
- Parliament and Foreign Policy
- National Council on Foreign Policy
- Current Affairs
- Citizen Services
- Services for Enterprises
- Career Opportunities
Our country is represented in the Marshall Islands via parallel accreditation of its Embassy in Tokyo.
Greece and the Marshall Islands established diplomatic relations on 14 February 1992. Relations between the two countries are good, bilateral and multilateral cooperation is satisfactory.
Click here for information regarding the visa requirements for Greek citizens who want to travel to Marshall Islands.
Click here for information regarding visa requirements for citizens of Marshall Islands who want to travel to Greece.
Competent Authority: Greek Embassy in Tokyo, Japan