- The Ministry
- Mission and Competences
- Crisis Management Unit
- Diplomatic Academy
- The Directorate General of International Development Cooperation-Hellenic Aid
- Diplomatic and Historical Archives
- Special Legal Department – Responsibilities – Structure
- Centre for Analysis and Planning
- Office for Promotion of Greek Nominations in International and Supranational Organizations
- Supervised Organisations
- International Conventions
- Foreign Policy
- Greece’s Bilateral Relations
- Foreign Policy Issues
- Regional Policy
- Greece in the EU
- Greece in International Organizations
- Global Issues
- Parliament and Foreign Policy
- National Council on Foreign Policy
- Current Affairs
- Citizen Services
- Services for Enterprises
- Career Opportunities
Greece is represented in Mauritius through parallel accreditation of its Embassy in Nairobi, while Mauritius is represented in Greece through its Embassy in Brussels.
Greece collaborates with Mauritius on a bilateral level, as well as within the framework of international organizations. Greek support for the promotion of ACP countries in the EU is important for Mauritius.
As regards the potential for further developing economic relations, the market in Mauritius, which features a particularly well-developed services sector, is attractive for investments.
There is no Greek community in Mauritius but there is a Greek Honorary Consulate.