- The Ministry
- The Minister
- The Alternate Foreign Minister for Foreign Affairs
- The Deputy Ministers
- The Secretary General
- The Secretary General for European Affairs
- The Secretary General for International Economic Relations
- Special Secretary for Religious and Cultural Diplomacy
- Mission and Competences
- Crisis Management Unit
- Diplomatic Academy
- The Directorate General of International Development Cooperation-Hellenic Aid
- Diplomatic and Historical Archives
- Special Legal Department – Responsibilities – Structure
- Centre for Analysis and Planning
- Office for Promotion of Greek Nominations in International and Supranational Organizations
- Supervised Organisations
- International Conventions
- Foreign Policy
- Greece’s Bilateral Relations
- Foreign Policy Issues
- Regional Policy
- Greece in the EU
- Greece in International Organizations
- Global Issues
- Parliament and Foreign Policy
- National Council on Foreign Policy
- Current Affairs
- Citizen Services
- Services for Enterprises
- Career Opportunities
Greece and Mongolia established diplomatic relations in 1967. The two countries maintain good relations despite the absence of regular contacts. Greece is represented to Mongolia through the parallel accreditation of our Embassy in China while the Ambassador of Mongolia in Bulgaria is parallel accredited to Greece.
On 16 June 2011, in Budapest, on the sidelines of the ASEM Foreign Ministers Meeting, a Memorandum of Understanding on the Cooperation of the Foreign Ministries of the two countries was signed.
The conclusion of the Partnership and Cooperation Agreement between the EU and Mongolia in 2013 has paved the way for the expansion of our scope of cooperation, mainly in the economic and trade fields.
In the framework of Europe-Asia Cooperation, Greece, as an EU member-state and Mongolia, as an Asian country, participate in the Interregional Dialogue Process between Europe and Asia, ASEM.
Mongolia hosted the 11th ASEM summit in Ulaanbaatar in 2016, during which the then Foreign Minister, Mr Kotzias, met with his Mongol counterpart (16-17.07.2016).
Competent Authority: Greek Embassy in Beijing, China
Honorary Consulate in Ulaanbaatar
Address : Suite No 701, The Down Town Building, 1st khoroo, No. 18 Jamiyan Street, Sukhbaatar District, Ulaanbaatar 14240, Mongolia
Tel. : +976-11-318516
Honorary Consul : Tamir Amarbayasgalan