- The Ministry
- Mission and Competences
- Crisis Management Unit
- Diplomatic Academy
- The Directorate General of International Development Cooperation-Hellenic Aid
- Diplomatic and Historical Archives
- Special Legal Department – Responsibilities – Structure
- Centre for Analysis and Planning
- Office for Promotion of Greek Nominations in International and Supranational Organizations
- Supervised Organisations
- International Conventions
- Foreign Policy
- Greece’s Bilateral Relations
- Foreign Policy Issues
- Regional Policy
- Greece in the EU
- Greece in International Organizations
- Global Issues
- Parliament and Foreign Policy
- National Council on Foreign Policy
- Current Affairs
- Citizen Services
- Services for Enterprises
- Career Opportunities
Greece established diplomatic relations with Oman in March 1974, while accreditation of Ambassadors of the two countries took place in 1980. Our Embassy in Saudi Arabia, through parallel accreditation, represents our country in Oman. Oman is represented in Greece by its Embassy in Rome.
Greece and Oman have good relations, particularly on the political level, as there is a common approach on many international issues and cooperation within the framework of international organizations.
There is no Greek Community in Oman, while some 20 Greeks have registered as residing permanently in Oman.
An Honorary Greek Consulate operates in Muscat.
There is no Greek Community in Oman. Some 20 Greeks have registered as residing permanently in Oman.
Competent Authority: Greek Embassy in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Honorary Consulate in Muscat
Address : OTE Building Νο 293/1 (Cadilac & Hyundai Showroom), Al Rumaylah Street, Wattayah, Muscat
Tel. : (00968) 2230 7025
Fax : (00968) 787714, 796158
Honorary Consul: Sa ad Suhail Al Muhaini Bahwan