- The Ministry
- Mission and Competences
- Crisis Management Unit
- Diplomatic Academy
- The Directorate General of International Development Cooperation-Hellenic Aid
- Diplomatic and Historical Archives
- Special Legal Department – Responsibilities – Structure
- Centre for Analysis and Planning
- Office for Promotion of Greek Nominations in International and Supranational Organizations
- Supervised Organisations
- International Conventions
- Foreign Policy
- Greece’s Bilateral Relations
- Foreign Policy Issues
- Regional Policy
- Greece in the EU
- Greece in International Organizations
- Global Issues
- Parliament and Foreign Policy
- National Council on Foreign Policy
- Current Affairs
- Citizen Services
- Services for Enterprises
- Career Opportunities
Greece is represented in Seychelles through parallel accreditation of its Embassy in Nairobi, while Seychelles is represented in Greece through its Embassy in Paris.
Bilateral and multilateral relations are very good.
There is an Honorary Consulate in the capital, Victoria. A very limited number of Greek origin citizens are currently living on the islands. There is no Orthodox church or other Greek community activity.
The Seychelles are part of the group of small insular states included in the Hellenic Aid-funded “Nireus” programme on environmental protection, which is being implemented in association with the European Public Law Organization (NGO). There is an Honorary Consulate in the capital, Victoria. Only three persons of Greek origin are currently living on the islands. There is no Orthodox church or other Greek community activity.