Tuesday, 18 May 2021
greek english french
Home arrow Services arrow Citizen Services arrow Administrative Affairs

Administrative Affairs

Administrative AffairsAs regards the issuance of all types of certificates ethnic Greeks abroad may contact their nearest consular authority or, alternatively, if they happen to be in Greece, the Foreign Ministry’s E3 Directorate which will pass on their request to the relevant consular authority.

If there is a need for assistance by a Greek consulate abroad, Greek citizens may contact the nearest consular authority of the Foreign Ministry’s E3 Directorate in Greece.