Tuesday, 18 May 2021
greek english french


To handle their tax affairs, Greeks abroad address themselves – through our Consular Authorities abroad and the Foreign Ministry’s E3 Directorate – to the Finance Ministry and, more specifically, the Economic Affairs Directorate for Residents Abroad – Revenue Section (4 Metsovou St. 1st Floor, 106 82, Athens, tel: 210 8204631, 210 8204627, 210 8204603, fax: 210 8204630, 210 8204653). Intrested persons may also find more information on taxation and retirement issues on the following websites www.gsis.gr/ddos and www.ika.gr, respectively.

You can find additional information on the Finance Ministry’s Secretariat General for Information Systems website.

To request payment of relevant sums owed to the State by Greek and foreign nationals residing outside Greece, the given Economic Affairs Directorates send the relevant documents to the Foreign Ministry’s E3 Directorate, which forwards them to Missions Abroad to be conveyed to the taxpayer.

Last Updated Tuesday, 14 February 2017