- The Ministry
- Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Alternate Minister of Foreign Affairs
- The Deputy Ministers
- The Secretary General
- The Secretary General for European Affairs
- The Secretary General for International Economic Relations
- Special Secretary for Religious and Cultural Diplomacy
- Mission and Competences
- Crisis Management Unit
- Diplomatic Academy
- The Directorate General of International Development Cooperation-Hellenic Aid
- Diplomatic and Historical Archives
- Special Legal Department – Responsibilities – Structure
- Centre for Analysis and Planning
- Office for Promotion of Greek Nominations in International and Supranational Organizations
- Supervised Organisations
- International Conventions
- Foreign Policy
- Greece’s Bilateral Relations
- Foreign Policy Issues
- Regional Policy
- Greece in the EU
- Greece in International Organizations
- Global Issues
- Parliament and Foreign Policy
- National Council on Foreign Policy
- Current Affairs
- Citizen Services
- Services for Enterprises
- Career Opportunities
The Foreign Ministry is at the service of Greek citizens and persons of Greek descent to handle procedural affairs and provide emergency assistance abroad.
Contact Foreign Service Missions or the Foreign Ministry's switchboard at 0030 210 368 1000.
To find out more information regarding the possibility of protection to EU citizens by the diplomatic or consular authorities of any member state, visit the link to Europa.
Call the toll-free number 00 800 6 7 8 9 10 11 from anywhere in the EU during opening hours (9h00-18h30 CET on weekdays)
Or call the standard number 00 322 2 299 96 96 from anywhere in the world.
Or submit an online request on the site of Europe Direct.
Get help to find specific information on the European Union website through a web chat in English, German or French (9.00–18.30 CET, weekdays).
Certain mobile telephone operators do not allow access to 00800 numbers or may charge for these calls. In certain cases, these calls may be chargeable from telephone boxes or hotels.
The EuropeDirect Contact Centre gives you:
- Answers in the official EU language of your choice;
- Immediate responses to your general questions on EU matters or a reference to further sources of information;
- Contact details of relevant organisations you may need to deal with;
- Free postal delivery of certain EU publications.
For more information, check the European Union’s website.