- The Ministry
- The Minister
- The Alternate Foreign Minister for European Affairs
- The Deputy Ministers
- The Secretary General
- The Secretary General for International Economic Relations
- Deputy Secretary General for International Economic Relations
- Special Secretary for Religious and Cultural Diplomacy
- Mission and Competences
- Crisis Management Unit
- Diplomatic Academy
- The Directorate General of International Development Cooperation-Hellenic Aid
- Diplomatic and Historical Archives
- Special Legal Department – Responsibilities – Structure
- Centre for Analysis and Planning
- Office for Promotion of Greek Nominations in International and Supranational Organizations
- Supervised Organisations
- International Conventions
- Foreign Policy
- Greece’s Bilateral Relations
- Foreign Policy Issues
- Regional Policy
- Greece in the EU
- Greece in International Organizations
- Global Issues
- Parliament and Foreign Policy
- National Council on Foreign Policy
- Current Affairs
- Citizen Services
- Services for Enterprises
- Career Opportunities
Academic Conference within the framework of the Ancient Civilizations Forum (Athens, 23-24 April 2017)
Within the framework of the Ancient Civilizations Forum, a two-day Academic Conference will take place on Sunday and Monday, 23 and 24 April, at the Zappeion Megaron, on the subject of the role of culture in the contemporary world and the added value of the Greek initiative for holding this international intercultural meeting.
The Academic Conference will be opened on Sunday, 23 April, by Culture Minister Koniordou and Deputy Foreign Minister Amanatidis. The opening session will be on the subject of the "Timeless importance and resonance of Ancient Civilizations and their influence on and relationship with the contemporary era."
On Monday, 24 April, the discussion, which will be carried out in tandem with the Ministerial Conference, will focus on culture's role as a tool of soft and smart power and as a factor for economic development.
The two-day discussions will be moderated by Ambassador Georgios Veis and Professors Platon Mavromoustakos and Nikos Leandros.
The ultimate goal of the academic conference is an exchange of views on the official establishment of the Ancient Civilizations Forum, the creation of networks for communication and exchange of ideas, and the exploration of potential fields of cooperation for the organization of joint actions for development and humanity.