- The Ministry
- The Minister
- The Alternate Foreign Minister for European Affairs
- The Deputy Ministers
- The Secretary General
- The Secretary General for International Economic Relations
- Deputy Secretary General for International Economic Relations
- Special Secretary for Religious and Cultural Diplomacy
- Mission and Competences
- Crisis Management Unit
- Diplomatic Academy
- The Directorate General of International Development Cooperation-Hellenic Aid
- Diplomatic and Historical Archives
- Special Legal Department – Responsibilities – Structure
- Centre for Analysis and Planning
- Office for Promotion of Greek Nominations in International and Supranational Organizations
- Supervised Organisations
- International Conventions
- Foreign Policy
- Greece’s Bilateral Relations
- Foreign Policy Issues
- Regional Policy
- Greece in the EU
- Greece in International Organizations
- Global Issues
- Parliament and Foreign Policy
- National Council on Foreign Policy
- Current Affairs
- Citizen Services
- Services for Enterprises
- Career Opportunities
Alternate Foreign Minister G. Katrougalos meets with Serbian European Affairs Minister Jadranka Yoksimovic
Alternate Foreign Minister G. Katrougalos today met with Serbia's European Affairs Minister, Jadranka Yoksimovic.
During the meeting, which took place in a very friendly atmosphere, they discussed issues of bilateral and European interest. More specifically, they discussed economic cooperation issues, as Greece is the third largest foreign investor in Serbia.
Mr. Katrougalos stressed that the Greek government's longstanding position is to encourage the European perspectives of the Balkan countries.
Serbia will participate in the Meeting of the Adriatic & Ionian Initiative that is being held in Ioannina from 10 to 12 May 2017.
A Greek-Serbian Joint Interministerial Committee meeting will take place in July, in Belgrade.