- The Ministry
- Mission and Competences
- Crisis Management Unit
- Diplomatic Academy
- The Directorate General of International Development Cooperation-Hellenic Aid
- Diplomatic and Historical Archives
- Special Legal Department – Responsibilities – Structure
- Centre for Analysis and Planning
- Office for Promotion of Greek Nominations in International and Supranational Organizations
- Supervised Organisations
- International Conventions
- Foreign Policy
- Greece’s Bilateral Relations
- Foreign Policy Issues
- Regional Policy
- Greece in the EU
- Greece in International Organizations
- Global Issues
- Parliament and Foreign Policy
- National Council on Foreign Policy
- Current Affairs
- Citizen Services
- Services for Enterprises
- Career Opportunities
Alternate Minister of Foreign Affairs G. Katrougalos meets with Kazakhstani Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs R. Vassilenko
Alternate Minister of Foreign Affairs G. Katrougalos met today, in a working luncheon, with Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan, Roman Vassilenko, with whom he is co-chairing the Greek-Kazakhstani Joint Inter-ministerial Committee.
During the meeting, they discussed issues concerning bilateral relations, issues that will form the agenda of the Greek-Kazakhstani Joint Inter-ministerial Committee, which is to convene in Athens in the first half of 2018, as well as issues concerning the cooperation between the European Union and Kazakhstan.
Issues bearing on the promotion of Greece’s economic cooperation with the Eurasian Economic Union were also discussed.
Mr. Vassilenko invited Mr. Katrougalos to officially visit Kazakhstan soon. The invitation was accepted and the visit will take place on 4 December 2017.