- The Ministry
- The Minister
- The Alternate Foreign Minister for European Affairs
- The Deputy Ministers
- The Secretary General
- The Secretary General for International Economic Relations
- Deputy Secretary General for International Economic Relations
- Special Secretary for Religious and Cultural Diplomacy
- Mission and Competences
- Crisis Management Unit
- Diplomatic Academy
- The Directorate General of International Development Cooperation-Hellenic Aid
- Diplomatic and Historical Archives
- Special Legal Department – Responsibilities – Structure
- Centre for Analysis and Planning
- Office for Promotion of Greek Nominations in International and Supranational Organizations
- Supervised Organisations
- International Conventions
- Foreign Policy
- Greece’s Bilateral Relations
- Foreign Policy Issues
- Regional Policy
- Greece in the EU
- Greece in International Organizations
- Global Issues
- Parliament and Foreign Policy
- National Council on Foreign Policy
- Current Affairs
- Citizen Services
- Services for Enterprises
- Career Opportunities
Alternate Minister of Foreign Affairs, G. Katrougalos, on tour of Latin American countries (25-31 October 2017)
Alternate Minister of Foreign Affairs, Giorgos Katrougalos, is carrying out a tour of Latin America, with the aim of imparting momentum to relations with traditionally friendly countries in the region that, despite being emerging economic powers, do not have a significant volume of trade with Greece.
Greece has observer status in the Pacific Alliance, one of the most effective efforts towards economic integration in Central and South America.
The Alternate Foreign Minister’s first stop was Mexico, where, on 25 and 26 October, he held productive meetings with the Deputy Ministers of Foreign Affairs, Carlos Alberto de Icaza Conzalez, Energy, L. Berltran Rodriguez, Trade, Juan Carlos Baker, and Tourism, Maria Teresa Solis.
Mr. Katrougalos also met with the Greek community of Mexico and, at the National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM), delivered a lecture on the future of Europe and Greece’s relevant proposals. The Alternate Minister gave a similar lecture at Columbia University, in New York City, during his stay there on the way Mexico City.
Today, 27 October, Mr. Katrougalos will visit Colombia, from where he will travel on to Cuba, the last stop on his tour.