- The Ministry
- The Minister
- The Alternate Foreign Minister for European Affairs
- The Deputy Ministers
- The Secretary General
- The Secretary General for International Economic Relations
- Deputy Secretary General for International Economic Relations
- Special Secretary for Religious and Cultural Diplomacy
- Mission and Competences
- Crisis Management Unit
- Diplomatic Academy
- The Directorate General of International Development Cooperation-Hellenic Aid
- Diplomatic and Historical Archives
- Centre for Analysis and Planning
- Office for Promotion of Greek Nominations in International and Supranational Organizations
- Supervised Organisations
- International Conventions
- Foreign Policy
- Greece’s Bilateral Relations
- Foreign Policy Issues
- Regional Policy
- Greece in the EU
- Greece in International Organizations
- Global Issues
- Parliament and Foreign Policy
- National Council on Foreign Policy
- Current Affairs
- Citizen Services
- Services for Enterprises
- Career Opportunities
Deputy Foreign Minister Ioannis Amanatidis participates in the Hellenic Parliament's events marking International Romani Day
Deputy Foreign Minister Ioannis Amanatidis attended the joint session of the Hellenic Parliament's Standing Committee on Social Affairs and the Special Permanent Committee on Equality, Youth and Human Rights today, Tuesday, 11 April 2017. On the agenda for the joint session was: A discussion on the occasion of International Romani Day (8 April).
During the session there was a presentation of the Hellenic Parliament Library's publication titled "From mouth to paper" (ten Romani fairy tales) – 2017 edition. This is a collection of fairy tales of the Romani of Karditsa, rendered by great writers of children's literature and illustrated by major illustrators.
On the occasion of International Romani Day, the Deputy Foreign Minister stated:
"The preservation of the traditions of the Romani and the defence of their values through time, and in spite of adversities, is an example to all of us.
The implementation of policies for their further integration is imperative, with the aim of eliminating manifestations of racism and social exclusion.
Society's tolerance for different cultures is an indicator of the quality of our Democracy, just as the elimination of every manifestation of racism and social exclusion, the averting of any discrimination based on race, gender or other individual traits, is a prerequisite for consolidating social cohesion."