- The Ministry
- Mission and Competences
- Crisis Management Unit
- Diplomatic Academy
- The Directorate General of International Development Cooperation-Hellenic Aid
- Diplomatic and Historical Archives
- Special Legal Department – Responsibilities – Structure
- Centre for Analysis and Planning
- Office for Promotion of Greek Nominations in International and Supranational Organizations
- Supervised Organisations
- International Conventions
- Foreign Policy
- Greece’s Bilateral Relations
- Foreign Policy Issues
- Regional Policy
- Greece in the EU
- Greece in International Organizations
- Global Issues
- Parliament and Foreign Policy
- National Council on Foreign Policy
- Current Affairs
- Citizen Services
- Services for Enterprises
- Career Opportunities
Deputy Foreign Minister T. Quick on visit to Georgia, heading a Greek business mission from SEV and the ACCI
Starting today, Deputy Foreign Minister Terens Quick will carry out a two-day visit to Tbilisi, Georgia, heading a Greek business mission from the Hellenic Federation of Enterprises (SEV) and the Athens Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ACCI).
He will meet with the Deputy Minister for Economy and Development, Giorgi Cherkezishvili, and Deputy Foreign Minister David Jalagania.
He will also speak at a joint meeting of Greek and Georgian entrepreneurs, analysing and presenting the positive prospects – for both sides – of joint business actions.
Heading the SEV delegation is Executive Vice President Konstantinos Bitsios, and the ACCI delegation is being headed by Secretary General Nikos Sofianos.