- The Ministry
- The Minister
- The Alternate Foreign Minister for European Affairs
- The Deputy Ministers
- The Secretary General
- The Secretary General for International Economic Relations
- Deputy Secretary General for International Economic Relations
- Special Secretary for Religious and Cultural Diplomacy
- Mission and Competences
- Crisis Management Unit
- Diplomatic Academy
- The Directorate General of International Development Cooperation-Hellenic Aid
- Diplomatic and Historical Archives
- Special Legal Department – Responsibilities – Structure
- Centre for Analysis and Planning
- Office for Promotion of Greek Nominations in International and Supranational Organizations
- Supervised Organisations
- International Conventions
- Foreign Policy
- Greece’s Bilateral Relations
- Foreign Policy Issues
- Regional Policy
- Greece in the EU
- Greece in International Organizations
- Global Issues
- Parliament and Foreign Policy
- National Council on Foreign Policy
- Current Affairs
- Citizen Services
- Services for Enterprises
- Career Opportunities
Deputy Foreign Minister T. Quick visits Armenia (27-28 June 2017)
Deputy Foreign Minister Terens Quick completed the political segment of his visit to Yerevan with a meeting with Armenian Foreign Minister Edward Nalbadian.
His conversation with Mr. Nalbadian covered issues of bilateral and international interest, reaffirming the excellent level of diplomatic and political relations between the two countries that was ascertained during Foreign Minister Nikos Kotzias' recent trip to Armenia.
Also highlighted were the great usefulness of worldwide cooperation between the two countries Diasporas, and the need to carry out a Greek business mission to Armenia in order to bolster Greek-Armenian economic cooperation, which is at a very low level but shows significant room for improvement.
Mr. Quick discussed Diaspora issues and cooperation based on specific Programmes with Diaspora Minister Hranush Hakobyan.
It was agreed to hold a trilateral meeting with Cyprus, which ten days ago signed a memorandum of cooperation with Armenia on Diaspora issues. This trilateral meeting will be held in Nicosia, this coming fall, and will be arranged by the Cypriot Presidential Commissioner for Humanitarian Issues and Overseas Cypriots, Fotis Fotiou.
Also productive was Mr. Quick's meeting with the Deputy Foreign Minister for European Affairs, Garen Nazarian, and Deputy Diaspora Minister Vahagn Melikyan.
Finally, Mr. Quick met with the Vice President of the National Assembly, Eduard Sharmazanov, who is of Greek origin.
Mr. Sharmazanov requested closer cooperation between the two Parliaments, with more frequent reciprocal visits of delegations. Mr. Quick conveyed to Mr. Sharmazanov a letter from the President of the Hellenic Parliament, Nikos Voutsis, inviting the President of the Armenian National Assembly to pay an official visit to Greece.
Mr. Quick will conclude his official visit to Yerevan with a meeting with representatives of the Greek community, at the offices of the Greek Embassy, and with a visit to the Armenian Genocide museum and monument. On behalf of the Hellenic Republic, he will lay a wreath at the monument.
The Greek Ambassador to Armenia, N. Vraila, Embassy Counsellor Ms. A. Papathanasi, and the Director of Mr. Quick's Diplomatic Cabinet, Ms. Maya Solomou, accompanied the Deputy Minister to all of his meetings.