- The Ministry
- Mission and Competences
- Crisis Management Unit
- Diplomatic Academy
- The Directorate General of International Development Cooperation-Hellenic Aid
- Diplomatic and Historical Archives
- Special Legal Department – Responsibilities – Structure
- Centre for Analysis and Planning
- Office for Promotion of Greek Nominations in International and Supranational Organizations
- Supervised Organisations
- International Conventions
- Foreign Policy
- Greece’s Bilateral Relations
- Foreign Policy Issues
- Regional Policy
- Greece in the EU
- Greece in International Organizations
- Global Issues
- Parliament and Foreign Policy
- National Council on Foreign Policy
- Current Affairs
- Citizen Services
- Services for Enterprises
- Career Opportunities
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, I. Amanatidis, meets with a delegation from Hanoi University (Foreign Ministry, 5 September 2017)
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, Ioannis Amanatidis, had a working meeting with Hanoi University's Rector, Mr. Nguyen Dinh Luan and Mr. Nguyen Ngoc Tan, responsible for international relations. Deputy Rector of Panteion University, Nikos Leandros, also attended. The meeting focused mainly on ways to promote educational and cultural cooperation between the two countries.
The potential for deepening the cooperation between the universities was underscored during the meeting. To this end, the recent signing of a Memorandum of Understanding between Hanoi University and Panteion University was welcomed as a positive step.
The Vietnamese academics asked for Greece's support for the establishment of a Chair of Hellenic Studies and Greek Language at Hanoi University, Vietnam's oldest and largest university. The Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs responded positively to this request, committing to its consideration in a positive light and to the provision of all possible assistance.
Mr. Amanatidis also touched upon the existing cooperation as well as the Agreement on Educational and Cultural Cooperation with Vietnam. He also referred to the possibility of a provision of two scholarships for Vietnamese students at Greek universities by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.