- The Ministry
- Mission and Competences
- Crisis Management Unit
- Diplomatic Academy
- The Directorate General of International Development Cooperation-Hellenic Aid
- Diplomatic and Historical Archives
- Special Legal Department – Responsibilities – Structure
- Centre for Analysis and Planning
- Office for Promotion of Greek Nominations in International and Supranational Organizations
- Supervised Organisations
- International Conventions
- Foreign Policy
- Greece’s Bilateral Relations
- Foreign Policy Issues
- Regional Policy
- Greece in the EU
- Greece in International Organizations
- Global Issues
- Parliament and Foreign Policy
- National Council on Foreign Policy
- Current Affairs
- Citizen Services
- Services for Enterprises
- Career Opportunities
Foreign Minister Kotzias to meet with German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier (Athens, 29 October 2015)
Foreign Minister Nikos Kotzias will meet with Foreign Minister of the Federal Republic of Germany, Frank-Walter Steinmeier, at 14:00 on Thursday, 29 October, at the Foreign Ministry.
Before the one-on-one meeting, Mr. Kotzias will accompany Mr. Steinmeier to the Presidential Mansion, at 13:00, for an audience with the President of the Republic, Prokopis Pavlopoulos, and then to the Maximos Mansion, where, at 13:30, Mr. Steinmeier will be received by Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras.
Messrs. Kotzias and Steinmeier will initially meet one-on-one, followed by expanded talks with the participation of the two countries’ delegations, as well as a working luncheon. The two Ministers will make joint statements to the news media at about 14:30.
On the evening of the same day, Mr. Kotzias will accompany Mr. Steinmeier to the Evgenides Foundation (387 Sygrou Ave.), where, at 19:00, a ceremony will be held to award the Foreign Minister of the Federal Republic of Germany an Honorary Doctorate from the University of Piraeus.