- The Ministry
- The Minister
- The Alternate Foreign Minister for European Affairs
- The Deputy Ministers
- The Secretary General
- The Secretary General for International Economic Relations
- Deputy Secretary General for International Economic Relations
- Special Secretary for Religious and Cultural Diplomacy
- Mission and Competences
- Crisis Management Unit
- Diplomatic Academy
- The Directorate General of International Development Cooperation-Hellenic Aid
- Diplomatic and Historical Archives
- Special Legal Department – Responsibilities – Structure
- Centre for Analysis and Planning
- Office for Promotion of Greek Nominations in International and Supranational Organizations
- Supervised Organisations
- International Conventions
- Foreign Policy
- Greece’s Bilateral Relations
- Foreign Policy Issues
- Regional Policy
- Greece in the EU
- Greece in International Organizations
- Global Issues
- Parliament and Foreign Policy
- National Council on Foreign Policy
- Current Affairs
- Citizen Services
- Services for Enterprises
- Career Opportunities
Foreign Minister Kotzias to visit Turkey – Participation in two-day NATO Ministerial (11-14 May 2015)
Foreign Minister Nikos Kotzias will carry out a visit to Turkey from 11 to 14 May.
On Monday, 11 May, Mr. Kotzias will be received in Istanbul by Turkish Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu.
On Tuesday, 12 May, Mr. Kotzias will meet in Ankara with Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu, with whom he will discuss bilateral, regional and international issues.
The bilateral meetings in Istanbul and Ankara will be preceded, on Monday, 11 May, by Mr. Kotzias’ visit to the Ecumenical Patriarchate, where he will be received by His All Holiness Ecumenical Patriarchate Bartholomew.
On 13 and 14 May, Mr. Kotzias will participate in the NATO Ministerial Meeting being held in Antalya.