- The Ministry
- The Minister
- The Alternate Foreign Minister for European Affairs
- The Deputy Ministers
- The Secretary General
- The Secretary General for International Economic Relations
- Deputy Secretary General for International Economic Relations
- Special Secretary for Religious and Cultural Diplomacy
- Mission and Competences
- Crisis Management Unit
- Diplomatic Academy
- The Directorate General of International Development Cooperation-Hellenic Aid
- Diplomatic and Historical Archives
- Centre for Analysis and Planning
- Office for Promotion of Greek Nominations in International and Supranational Organizations
- Supervised Organisations
- International Conventions
- Foreign Policy
- Greece’s Bilateral Relations
- Foreign Policy Issues
- Regional Policy
- Greece in the EU
- Greece in International Organizations
- Global Issues
- Parliament and Foreign Policy
- National Council on Foreign Policy
- Current Affairs
- Citizen Services
- Services for Enterprises
- Career Opportunities
Minister of Foreign Affairs, N. Kotzias, to participate in the proceedings of the 72nd Session of the UN General Assembly (New York City, 18-22 September 2017)
The Minister of Foreign Affairs, Nikos Kotzias, will head the Greek delegation during the High-Level Week of the 72nd Session of the UN General Assembly, from Monday, 18 September, to Friday, 22 September 2017.
The Minister of Foreign Affairs will be meeting with a number of foreign counterparts and representatives of international and regional organizations. In addition, he will participate in the Meeting of EU Ministers of Foreign Affairs, as well as in several High-Level meetings, where he will have the opportunity to present Greece’s positions.
He will also be co-chairing, along with his Chinese counterpart, the Ministerial Meeting of the Ancient Civilizations Forum, which was launched last April in Athens, on Greece’s initiative. The Minister's programme also includes the Quadrilateral Meeting of the Ministers of Foreign Affairs of Greece, Bulgaria, Croatia and Romania, as well as the Trilateral Meeting of the Ministers of Foreign of Greece, Cyprus and Egypt.
Finally, the Minister will attend events hosted in his honour by the World Jewish Congress and the Federation of Cypriot American Organizations, where he will be awarded for his contribution to the promotion of peace in the Middle East and his efforts towards the settlement of the Cyprus issue.
His visit to New York will conclude on the afternoon of 22 September with his address to the UN General Assembly.